R&R Repairs Foundations
Foundation Repair Using Helical Pier Systems is our specialty
The integrity of your foundation and your safety go hand in hand. Sloping floors, sticking doors, and cracks in a fireplace or wall are all interior signs you may have foundation damage. R&R Foundation Specialist is your source for expert foundation repair and restoration. We will diagnose the probable cause of your foundation issue and identify the best long-term solution. Whether concrete or cinder block, we can engineer a long term solution.
Structural Integrity is Paramount
You can rely on the experience of R&R Foundation Specialist to identify everything required to restore the structural integrity of your foundation repair. We provide solutions to settling floors, cracked concrete slabs and footings, leaning chimneys, and sinking foundations. When it comes to home repairs and maintenance, you want a service provider with integrity that you can trust. R&R Specialist’s staff is passionate about their quality of work and your safety, and we serve the entire Puget Sound region.
Signs of Foundation Damage
- Sloping or uneven floors or roof line
- Doors ajar or binding in doorjambs
- Cracks in a fireplace mantle, plaster, or finished wall seams
- Crumbling cinder blocks or cracks in concrete
Let the foundation repair experts at R&R Foundations Specialist provide a free estimate to engineer the right solution to repair your commercial or residential foundation damage. We use state-of-the-art weight-bearing PierTech helical pier systems and Stabil-Loc hydraulic pier systems to reinforce and restore the stability and structural integrity of your foundation.
Exterior Signs of Foundation Settling
- Water in basement, crawlspaces, or around the perimeter of the home
- Gaps between a garage slab and wall
- Gaps between windows and the surrounding wall
- Chimney cracks, tilting, or separation from structure
- Sagging roof line
- Large cracks in exterior concrete
- Sagging corners of the structure
Interior Signs of Foundation Settling
- Cracked drywall gaps in wall seams, cracks at corner joints between the wall and ceiling
- Sloping floors or staircases
- Multiple nail pops in ceilings or walls
- Doors that stick or don’t shut properly
- Windows that are cracked, difficult to open, or have misaligned frames
- Walls leaning, or cracks in plaster walls
Foundation Reinforcement Systems
- Pin Piles
- Eccentric Push Piers
- Eccentric Helical Piles
- Concentric Push Piers
Each foundation repair job is unique and may require one or more of these reinforcement techniques. Our design specialists will inspect the damage, diagnose the cause, then recommend the most effective method for your foundation repairs.
Decades of Foundation Repair Experience
Cory Myron is our senior design specialist. Since 1990, Cory has poured over 400 foundations in the Puget Sound region alone. His experience in the construction process and knowledge of foundation architecture provide solutions you can trust for effective foundation repairs.
Fill out the form for a free estimate. Make your home its level best.
Foundation Raising & Leveling
Whether by natural causes or inadequate preparation, foundation damage can occur when the surrounding soil or substrate settles or shifts. Our foundation reinforcement system drives steel piers down to solid bedrock, which lifts your foundation back to its intended level condition. We utilize the industry’s most effective foundation leveling equipment, allowing us to provide the best solution for just about any circumstance.
We are proud to serve the Puget Sound from Bellingham to Olympia – including Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Tacoma, Redmond, Sammamish, Kirkland, and beyond!
3409 McDougall Ave Suite 204
Everett WA 98201
P.O. Box 626
Monroe, WA 98272